Tours and Pricing
Local Tours in and around Suchitoto
- Suchitoto Pupusa Making Classes – $20/person with a two person minimum and a maximum of 4 (only available weekdays in the late afternno)
- Half and full day cooking classes – $125/person no minimun and maximun of 4
- Suchitoto City walking tour – $25/person with three person minimum group size
- Premium Suchitoto City Walking Tour with Roberto El Gringo $150.00, 1 to 3 persons, $50/person for larger groups
- Boat tour on Lake Suchitlan – $50/person minimum group of 3, $40/person for groups over 5
- Indigo Dying in Suchitoto with women’s association $25-$35/person maximum group of 6
- Hacienda and Indigo Dying tour ½ day from $55/person with cotton scarf, minimum of 3 required reservations with anticipation are required.
- Cihuatan Rum tasting tour-$60/person minimum of 5 maximum of 10-Reservations with advanced notice are required-Only available the last two thrusdays and friday of each month
- Birding on Lake Suchitlan – $50/person, minimum of 3
- Full day tour in Suchitoto (Boat tour, City Tour and Los Tercios) $55/person minimum group of 3
- Cinquera Civil war Tour (Hike, Iguana farm, Museum and town) $55/person minimum group of 3
- Cinquera city tour, Ilobasco and San Sebastian $200 for 1, $250 for 2 and $300 for 3
- Cihuatan-La Palma $200 for 1, $250 for 2 and $300 for 3
Full Day and in route tours around El Salvador
The majority of our full day tours have fixed prices; these are $200 for 1, $250 for 2 and $300 for 3
For larger groups prices will average from $90-$125/person.
- San Salvador city tour
- Ruta de Flores
- Mayan sites
- Volcanos and Lake Coatepeque
- Mix and Match Combos 1 and 2
- Civil war and nature history tours
Tours can start and finish in most parts of El Salvador.
Please drop us an email to [email protected] or use our Contact Form so we can help you plan and cost out your trip to El Salvador.